ANZTB Certified software testing course australia
Software testing and application testing services now available in Australia at Adactin.com is and leading software testing company in australia providing the best premium technical testing services and software tetsing courses related to Performance, Automation and Security Testing Services. AdactIn Group also offers Trainings in QTP, LoadRunner and Certification program in ISTQB.
Click here website http://www.adactin.com/
Sydney (Headquarters) 14, Level 3,
Civic Arcade 48-50 George Street
Parramatta NSW 2150
Phone: +61 2 86773409
Mobile: +61 420983561
Fax: +61 2 8824 9522
Mobile Testing cerification just gave it and got through...
considering there is one mock paper on website, here are few other area/questions asked in exam
1. investigate new tools and learn more efficient and leaner testing methodologies
2. While maintainability may not be the ultimate goal, efficient maintainability is a requirement
3. Real devices are often used for comparison against the simulated devices to ensure the simulators are giving “real” responses.
4. A slow simulator that is functionally correct (or a fast one) can still be used for functional testing, but further testing will be needed on a real device to ensure that the response time differences do not affect the application
5. Cloud network simulators – When doing testing in the cloud, network simulators can be used to simulate various network configurations, speeds and error conditions. This allows a realistic test environment to be created with varying network types.]
6. Browser-based mobile applications are designed to run on a set of supported browsers that run on the device
8. Generic tools
9. Secure and usable
10. Application launch time – This includes the time from the user’s first indication that they want to use the application until the time the application is fully usable.
11. Code inefficiencies – While the code contained in a mobile application may be compact, it is still possible for the code to have bottlenecks, endless loops or other inefficiencies that impact overall performance.
12. e personas that can be used for persona-based testing: • First time user •
13. Equivalence partitioning (EP) – Determine equivalences classes based on equivalent processing and test one item from each class assuming the results for the one item are representative of the entire class. For example, assume all cameras with the same megapixel capabilities will create an image of the same quality. •
14. This is why the risk-based approach using a lightweight means to capture this information is a good way to approach the problem of too much to test in too short a time period.
15. pplications. This is partly due to the lengthy communications over public networks and partly due to the tendency for users to download many potentially vulnerable applications which can expose other applications residing on the device
16. Correctness testing is done to ensure the software provides the right functionality in a way that works for the user (suitability) and that the functionality is provided correctly including all data delivery (accuracy).
17. Gaming industry – intituivness
18. Requirements tend to be brief. There may be a specification, a requirements document, use cases or user stories.
19. iterative models, including Agile
20. Usability and performance testing
21. . They will increase as demand increases
22. Regession testing on newly added functonalty..
1. This is done by providing the same inputs to the real device and the simulator and verifying if the results are the same
2. Portability testing focuses on how well an application will function when moved into a target environment.
3. For example, TeststormingTM [Rice] may be used to derive test cases and scenarios via brainstorming or using mindmaps
4. Decision table
5. Many products are developed incrementally. An initial, simple version of the application is developed and deployed. Features are then added incrementally as they become ready and as the market demands. This type